Regardless of whether you want to add a small yet subtle artwork to beautify your booty or make use of an eccentric design art to decorate your derriere – butt tattoos always appear captivating in every sense of the word.
For starters, not everyone will have the privilege to see it (unless, of course, you allow them to). And even though it may not be the most common spots to get inked, the end result will appease you, thus making your delightful art form a delicious l’ll secret! Learning the proper way to care for your butt tattoo with butt tattoo aftercare instructions is critical!
There are many who believe inking your arse is relatively a painless process. And while this is true, another thing is they are very easily accomplished. The design’s scope and the area is huge,, and for a tattoo lover, it can be the perfect canvas to ink their imagination exactly as they hoped! Of couse, you have to make use of Tattoo Ointments and Numb spray for tattoos. Be Sure you Have Read the Best Tattoo Aftercare Guide!
So, this brings to the crucial question – Are you looking to get your butt inked anytime soon?
If so, then you have come to the right place.
This post will try and educate you on your first experience and all key facts relevant to it. So follow closely!
What All Do You Need To Consider?
Getting a tattoo is a big decision. If done correctly, they could stay on for years. That’s why the right course of planning and enacting accordingly is necessary prior to the inking process.
- Firstly, Think About The Tattoo Placement. You might want to ink it somewhere at the top of your buttocks, just so that it peeks out whenever you are wearing low-waist jeans or shorts only to a selected audience. Make use of Tattoo Aftercare cream to get best results.
- As for the size of the Tattoo, that solely rests on your choice and the size and shape of your butt. You can choose from subtle and simple designs to more intricate wholesome artwork featuring lots of different colour fillings to cover the majority of your butt area.
You can also opt for silly, teasing yet eye-catching phrase designs like – a cute pair of lips, ‘can’t touch this,’ or ‘ kiss my…’ and so on. Learn does Neosporin pull ink out of tattoos?
- Once You Have Decided That, Then Comes The Crucial Step Of Picking The Right Tattoo Artist For The Ink Job. As you know, not every tattoo artist is equal in quality. So, you will have to invest time and effort in sorting out the right person for the job. You can ask around for positive word of mouth, or you can simply search the web for prominent options in your region.
Remember that the success of your butt tattoo entirely depends on the artist’s skills, prior experience in butt tattooing, and their confidence to pull off the most intricate of designs with the utmost of ease.
- Another Crucial Thing To Consider Is The Sag Issue. The passage of time affects every person’s body! In fact, the buttock is one area that catches most of the ageing brunt. While it is alright to get a neat looking tattoo on your butt (when you were in fine shape), you might want to ensure that you don’t gain too much weight- especially towards the butt area and applying Tattoo Sunscreen is also helpful. How to protect your tattoo from the sun is an acquired necessary skill.
If your butt sags too much, then the beautiful rose tattoo on your butt will start to appear like it’s wilting. Surely, you don’t want that to happen. So try to stay in good health!
- Also, Be Ready For Frequent Touch-Ups. Depending on where you ink your butt (particularly those areas which you sit on directly), you might experience some irritation occurring due to the fresh ink application. This could cause the ink to fade or scab.
If you notice it, then you might as well need to get in touch upon the lower part of your hides.
How Long Does The Whole Process Take?
This depends entirely on the design you choose and the amount of fillings you want.
If you opt for a small-sized but tat, then you can expect to sit (or technically lie) for 45 minutes to 2 hours.
However, if you are going for a long and complicated tattoo design, which in most likelihood will cover the entire butt portion, then it could take a good 4-8 hours (even more) depending on the situation!
How Much Is Pain Expected On Your 1st Go?
While some say that the amount of pain experienced during a tattooing session depends on the individual’s pain tolerance, the 1st time is always a doozy. As you have no clue how long it will take for the design to be inked, there is no guarantee of how much pain is to expect!
A fair bit of agony is realistically expected. That said, it’s not something to worry about, as most of the pain only lasts as long the session goes on.
For all those 1st timers wanting to get their butts inked, the last phase, when the needle goes over the skin, which has already been inked, is the most painful phase. Truth be told, you will swear a hell of a lot and may even get angry at times!
The key here, of course, is to trust your tattoo artist and drink lots of water to keep your hydration up. To keep your mind off the pain, you can even interact with your tattoo artist or rummage through some fashion magazines, which are usually present in their tattoo store. They usually help distract the mind and let the artist focus on getting the task done appropriately!
Once your butt tattoo is ready, you need to give it time to heal. The best course of action is to follow every bit of advice your expert suggests to you.
- Look to keep the area moisturised always. You can use Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula, which packs ample Vitamin E.
- While your inked butt area heals with time, it will become a tad itchy. Refrain from scratching it, or else you may accidentally damage the inked work. What’s more, scratching or scabbing could even cause loss of colours and risks of possible infection.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothing or items which may rub against the new ink. Also, avoid pool time or dipping into the tub for a relaxing at-home spa experience. Excessive exposure to water can also ruin your inked butt. Stick to showering at least 2-4 weeks after the session.
Cost of Butt Tattooing
The cost of butt tattooing depends on a lot of factors. Its placement, shape, and size!
- From a general point of view, the average cost of a small butt tattoo should be $50-$100.
- That said, if you opt for a wholesome and intricate tattoo design, then the price bracket will be around $300 -$500 (depending on the fillings and various colors used).
Getting a tattoo, no matter where you want to do it, is always a big commitment. So, think long and hard about whether you want to go ahead with it and, if you do, about the design you want to ink.
Plus, take time to sort out a quality tattooing artist who has a good reputation amongst their fellow clients along with heaps of prior experience. That will result in a more than satisfying final result!